Blackhawk4105 Blackhawk Plaza Circle
Danville, CA 94506 USA
Direct: (925) 648-5300
Fax: (925) 648-5399
- Hidden Oaks consists of 206 homes and in 1978 was the first Blackhawk community to be completed. Most homes are half an acre.
- Oakridge consists of medium sized homes ranging from 2000 - 3000 square feet, though a few large estates reside on the top of a private court.
- Saddleback, the second community completed, is home to some of the most lavish homes in the entire Blackhawk development, most lots being no less than five acres in size.
- Silver Oak is an upscale condo complex.
- Silver Maple is designed around one of the main Blackhawk Country Club's golf holes, though no roads connect it to the rest of the main Blackhawk Country Club. It consists of medium-sized homes.
Blackhawk Country Club provides an exclusive private
membership opportunity for the most discerning golfers.In the middle of Country Club West is the
6,904 yard (6,313 m) Lakeside golf course, designed by Bruce Devlin and Robert
Von Hagge. The Lakeside course has previously hosted the CVS Pharmacy LPGS Challenge,
an event on the LPGA Tour. The newer 6,700 yard (6,126 m) Falls golf course,
designed by Ted Robinson, winds through Country Club East. Blackhawk's Tennis
Club includes 20 tennis courts, a clubhouse and a pro shop. The Blackhawk Swim
Club includes a competition-sized pool, a spa and dressing rooms and offers
instructional programs. The 25 acre (100,000 m²) Sports and Recreation Center
includes basketball courts, outdoor volleyball courts, a children's play park,
Olympic-sized pool, sports fields and an amphitheater.
(925) 336-6377 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Cal BRE: 01094690
925-648-5412 | email@example.com
Cal BRE: 01991986
(925) 648-5300 | firstname.lastname@example.org
(925) 368-8667 | email@example.com
Cal BRE: 01297043
925-648-5302 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Cal BRE: 01469377
(925) 648-5353 | email@example.com
Cal BRE: 01305155
(925) 648-5384 | ZKnapp@rockcliff.com
Cal BRE: 01872775